This is What Coworking Looks Like!
Coworking spaces across the country are breaking the mold on office space. Together we not afraid to be different, in fact, it is the break from normalcy that makes us all so attractive. When's the last time you hooked into your office's air tunes in order to Jam out to Jack Johnson or shown off your greatest compilation Reggae CD to celebrate "Reggae Friday"?
We are NOT an office (n): a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted.
We do not exist in the dictionary ... we are a COWORKING COMMUNITY!
What makes us different from a regular office is the great community of people we engage with on a daily basis and the wide range of talent from which we are inspired.
What are our favorite coworking moments?
- Cereal breakfast and emerging trends in green technology... why not?
- Reggae Friday's ... and Spanish lessons from our in-house expert!
- Taste testing the latest batch of home brew... Mmm
- Spur of the moment brainstorming sessions when someone's got a problem on their hands... here to help!
- Enough ice cream to feed us for a month - Thank you Food Expo and our foodie loving members.
- Happy Hour!
- New member mixers
- Exclusive invites to the happening events around town ... because "we know a guy!"
- We aim to inspire ourselves and those around us with our thoughts, actions, ideas and ambitions.
About the Author: Evona Niewiadomska is the Events and Digital Media Manager at Workbar. As of January 2013 she is an independent Digital Media & Design Creative with a specialty for infographic design and social media strategy. Check out her website, evonawiktoria.com or contact her via email firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter @evonawiktoria.