Flexible Office Space at Workbar
With the growth of coworking and flexible workspaces, gone are the days when you had to commit to a yearly lease in order to rent an office. Today, you can rent an office, a team suite or desk on a monthly basis, without having to worry about whether or not you will need the space in the future.
Workbar offers flexible office space along with coworking memberships for independent professionals and teams of any size. Moreover, our spaces guarantee the ultimate flexibility by offering both part-time and full-time plans, ensuring that you pay only for when you are using your office.
Flexible Workspace Memberships at Workbar
- Private Team Suite with 24/7 access
- Private Flexible Office Space and 24/7 access
- Dedicated Desks with 24/7 access
- Hot Desk Coworking Membership with 24/7 access
- Virtual Office memberships with 1 day access to the space each month
- Part-time Coworking Membership with 5 days access to the space
All of our flexible office space solutions and coworking memberships feature:
✓ No Move-In Fees
✓ No Security Deposit
✓ No Long-Term Commitment
✓ Immediate Availability
Flexible Office Space Inventory
Across Workbar’s eight locations in Massachusetts, we have flexible office space available to accommodate teams of different sizes. Not sure how much your team will grow in the coming months? You can add coworking memberships or dedicated to your flexible office space anytime you need to.
- Personal Offices (1 person)
- Team Offices for 2 people
- Team Offices for 3 people
- Team Offices for 4 people
- Team Offices for 5 people
- Team Offices for 6 people
- Team Offices for 7 people
- High-end, turnkey enterprise team suites for large teams of up to 60 members.
Flexible Office Space Pricing
Workbar’s flexible office spaces are available starting at $1,100/month.
The prices of our flexible offices vary depending on the size of the office and your location of interest. If you are looking for a coworking membership instead of a private office space, visit our Memberships page for more information. Full-time access to our open flexible workspaces start at $399/month.
Contact our team for specific pricing inquiries or to take a tour of our flexible office spaces.
Flexible Office Space Amenities
One of the biggest benefits of renting a flexible office space at Workbar is that you don’t to worry about any of the work that comes with operating an office. We run your office and free your schedule so you can focus on running your business.
Workbar’s flexible offices include:
- Ergonomic furniture including desks and chairs
- Lockable storage
- Idea paint or whiteboards for brainstorming
- Fast and secure wifi, with the option to set up your own private network
- Space customizations including company logo vinyl signs
- Access to state-of-the-art conference rooms
Flexible Workspace and Office Locations
Workbar’s network of flexible workspaces allows us to accommodate you and your team in a variety of prime locations in Greater Boston.
Urban Flexible Office Space
If you and your team take the T to work and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city, our urban locations will be ideal for you.
Boston – South Station
Boston – Back Bay
Cambridge – Central Square
Suburban Flexible Office Space
If you live in the suburbs and prefer to keep the office closer to home, we recommend you visit our suburban locations. These Workbars offer all the commodities of a top-tier city office without the crazy commute.
A Space Designed for Productivity and Flexibility
At Workbar, we understand that not everyone works the same way, and that not every day brings the same tasks, that’s why we designed our flexible workspaces in four different areas that facilitate different activities – we call them ‘neighborhoods’.
A unique trademark of Workbar, our neighborhoods were created to enhance productivity, wellness and efficiency. Divide into noise levels, these space ensure professional have the flexibility to design their day according to their specific needs.
1) The Cafe - A conversation-friendly area with ambient music, this area frequently hosts social and professional events and is great for networking and getting to know fellow coworkers.
2) The Commons - A space designed for team collaboration, no phones allowed!
3) The Switchboard - A phone-friendly area with desks and soft seating options, this area is great for taking phone calls – a favorite area of sales teams and remote workers.
4) The Study - Think of this space like a library, a completely quiet area for heads-down work. Software engineers, writers, researchers and anyone looking to work distraction-free can thrive in this area.
Whether you choose to start the day in the cafe, or meet with your team in the commons, or take a client call in the switchboard, you can be sure that every Workbar has the flexible workspace to help you be more productive.
These flexible workspaces we call neighborhood are open to the entire Workbar community – part-time, full-time and office members.