Member agrees to the following payment terms:
- Payment must be made using one of the Workbar accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Your first and second Workbar membership payments will be the full membership amount of the last month’s dues charged on completing signup and the pro-rated amount of your starting month dues charged on your selected start date.
- Members can change to a membership level of equal or greater value at any time; however, switching to a lower value membership requires notice prior to the last business day of the previous month.
- Your last month’s membership dues will be adjusted with all membership level changes.
YOUR COPY OF THE CANCELLATION EMAIL IS THE ONLY PROOF THAT VERIFIES YOUR CANCELLATION OF WORKBAR’S AUTHORIZATION TO DEDUCT YOUR MONTHLY DUES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RETAIN SUCH PROOF UNTIL THE DEDUCTIONS STOP.
The amount of your monthly deductions will not change except as follows:
- If Workbar cannot deduct your monthly dues from your account, Workbar may without notice to you increase a subsequent deduction for the dues previously uncollected, plus up to a $25 service charge.
- If your dues have been increased or discounted due to a change in membership level as described above or if you have chosen to add/remove an à la carte service (mail services, storage, reserved meeting space hours, event space/planning, printing, postage, etc.)
- If Workbar decides to increase the monthly membership rate and sends you written notification thirty-five (35) calendar days prior to the first day of the month for which the increased dues apply. Notice will be sent to your email address according to Workbar’s membership records. It is your responsibility to make sure Workbar has your correct email and billing information on file.
- You will receive a timely refund of any dues deducted in error by Workbar provided that you inform Workbar in writing, in the form of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within ninety (90) days of when the error occurred.
Workbar is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, our membership community, and any other individual who may use or visit our space. We will not share with any other party the personally identifiable information or data that you provide to us by visiting our website, subscribing to our newsletter, joining our membership, or using our spaces in any capacity.
Our sole interest in your data is to you help you browse our website more efficiently; to provide the information and/or services that you are seeking more effectively; and to provide a seamless billing process and enjoyable working experience for our members.
This policy sets out how we will handle your personal information.
(1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to this website, including financial information relating to any purchases you make of our memberships or other services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, blog, email notifications and/or newsletters;
(d) any other information that you choose to send to us.
(2) HOW WILL THIS INFORMATION BE USED?
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(g) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you.
(3) WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE SHARE?
None of it.
When you sign up for our opt-in newsletter, we only gather your email address. This email address will be used to send you our newsletter featuring Workbar developments, news, communications and other items of interest to the coworking community.
When you sign up for a membership, for contact and billing purposes, we gather your address, date of birth, phone number, email address, credit card information, social media information, job title, and company name.
This information is not shared with any third party, regardless of how in line with our values or beliefs that party may be. When you sign up with us, it’s with us and no one else.
(4) DO YOU USE TRACKING COOKIES?
(5) DATA RETENTION & OPTING OUT
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide to you the services that you have subscribed to.
If at any time you would no longer like to be in touch with us, you may do so easily and with no strings attached. If you’re subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe by clicking on the “Safe Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the company emails or by contacting us at email@example.com. If you would like us to remove any other data from the records that we maintain, again contact the email above and we’ll make haste in respecting your wishes. We hope you never come to feel that way, of course, but if at any point you do then you can rest assured that your info was always safe with us and will be safely removed as well.
(6) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(7) LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Workbar will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Workbar; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Workbar (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety and rights of users of the Workbar website and/or workspace, or the public.
(8) POLICY AMENDMENTS
Any sensitive or personally identifiable data that you transmit to us, including your personal and payment
information, is always safe and protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is an industry-grade secure connection and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
(1) FOR MEMBERSHIPS:
All of our memberships are billed on a month-to-month basis and require a first and last month’s deposit at time of registration. A notice of cancellation is required in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days in advance (for example, if canceling June 1st, written notice must be sent before May 1st). We apply your last month deposit to your final month.
Day passes are billed at the time of entry into the Workbar workspace and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
(2) FOR MEETING & CONFERENCE ROOM RESERVATIONS:
We use LiquidSpace (www.liquidspace.com) to book reservations of our conference and meeting rooms for non-members and adhere to their refund policy. Non-members of Workbar are billed by LiquidSpace directly and are able to cancel their reservation for a full refund at least 24 hours before the reservation start time or within one hour of booking the reservation if before the reservation time starts. No refund is available if the reservation is cancelled after the start time.
For Workbar members, meeting room reservations are billed internally. Members are billed for their meeting room usage based on their membership levels.
(3) FOR EVENT HOSTS:
If you are using a Workbar workspace as the venue for your event, you may cancel your event for a full refund at least 72 hours in advance of your event date. The cancellation must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com or to your event coordinator.
If your cancellation is received within the 72 hours prior to your event date, then you will be refunded 50% of your event fees.
No refunds or discounts are available once the event has begun.
(4) FOR EVENT TICKETS:
If you have purchased a ticket for a Workbar sponsored event, workshop or other program, you may cancel your participation at least 24 hours before the start of the event for a full refund of the ticket price. The cancellation must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cancel after 24 hours before the start of the event, you will receive a Workbar “credit” in the amount of the full price of the ticket. This credit can be used for future programming, a Workbar membership, meeting room reservations or any other Workbar service.
Tickets are transferable to another party if the purchaser of the ticket is unable to attend the event.
If you have purchased a ticket for an event that is held at Workbar but is hosted by a separate party or organization, then you must contact that party directly regarding their refund policy. Workbar is in no way responsible for the payment or refund terms for outside organizations holding events within our workspace.