Looking for a smarter all-inclusive office space solution?
Workbar's serviced offices can provide your team with all the extras that they need to reach higher productivity and work satisfaction.
Why are Serviced Offices Beneficial for your Business?
Looking for office space in Boston and the surrounding areas can be a challenging affair. Even when you have found a space that suits your needs, there are many other aspects that need your attention, including setting up technologies such as wifi and telephone lines, selecting office furniture and decor, securing a cleaning service and a receptionist and more.
If you are looking for a smarter office solution, securing a serviced office can be your best bet. Serviced offices are incredibly attractive to growth-stage startups, small and large remote teams, small business currently operating out of home offices and companies looking to relocate to a more modern work space.
When renting a serviced office, you not only spend less time looking for real estate (say goodbye to hard-hat tours on under-construction office space) but you can save your company a significant amount of money. When you add up the cost of renting a space in a prime neighborhood, move-in fees, insurance, utilities, decoration and furniture, you end up with a significant amount. Why not reinject that money into your business and save you time and trouble by booking a serviced office that includes everything you need in just one monthly bill?
Serviced Office Space Amenities
One of the biggest perks of having a serviced office at Workbar is you don't have to worry about any of the work that comes with operating an office. We run your office and free your schedule so you can focus on getting work done.
Workbar’s serviced offices include:
- Fast and secure wifi, with the option to set up your own private network
- Color printing, scanning and photocopying
- Access to free monitors, conference phones and video calling devices
Modern space amenities:
- Ergonomic furniture including desks and chairs
- Lockable storage
- Idea paint or whiteboards for brainstorming
- Space customizations including company logo vinyl signs
- Access to state-of-the-art conference rooms with AV technology
On-site staff to support your needs:
- A full-time community manager is on site at Workbar from Monday to Friday
- Mail handling and forwarding
Snacks and drinks to fuel your day:
- Your serviced office at Workbar includes complimentary coffee, tea, filtered still and sparkling water.
- Serviced office members can enjoying fruit and snacks on a daily basis.
Serviced Office Sizes
Workbar’s eight locations in Massachusetts offer serviced offices of different sizes and prices ranges to accommodate the needs of different teams.
- Personal Offices (1 person)
- Team Offices for 2 people
- Team Offices for 3 people
- Team Offices for 4 people
- Team Offices for 5 people
- Team Offices for 6 people
- Team Offices for 7 people
- High-end, turnkey enterprise team suites for large teams of up to 100 members.
Think your business is going to grow or downsize in the coming months? You can always add coworking membership and dedicated desks to your offices in order to accommodate your team. You pay on a monthly basis and can add or subtract memberships with no additional fees.
Pricing for Serviced Offices
Workbar’s serviced offices are available starting at $1,100/month.
All of our serviced offices include 24/7 access to your Workbar location of choice. The prices vary depending on the size of the office and your location of interest.
Contact our team for specific pricing inquiries or to take a tour of our managed offices.
Serviced Office Locations
Workbar’s network of flexible offices and coworking spaces allows us to accommodate you and your team in a variety of prime locations in Greater Boston.
Urban Serviced Offices
If you and your team want to stay close to the airport and major train station, take T to work and enjoy meeting clients in the city, our urban locations will be ideal for you.
- Boston – South Station
- Boston – Back Bay
- Cambridge – Central Square
Suburban Serviced Offices
If most of your staffs lives outside of the city and you want to help ease their commute while still offering a top-tier office, our suburban office spaces are a great alternative for you.