Virtual Business Address - $69/month
Our Virtual Business Address Plans Include
- Your own custom-branded mailing address, no need to mention Workbar!
- Mail handling. Mail forwarding services are optional (available per request or on a weekly basis for a $3 fee per forward)
- Notification of package deliveries
- Secure storage of your mail
- 1 day per month access to workspaces at Workbar
- 1 hour of complimentary meeting room time at Workbar
- Monthly payments, no long-term commitments
Some of our most popular Virtual Offices around Boston
- 399 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
- 711 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111
- 45 Prospect Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
- And more!
Compliment Your Virtual Office with a Physical One
If you are looking to get away from your home office for the day, your Workbar Virtual Office plan allows one to access to our modern workspaces once a month. Once there you will enjoy all the amenities of a prime office, including fast and secure wifi, coffee, snacks, community events and different work environments designed to facilitate diverse tasks.
Optimize your Meetings for Success and Productivity
Are you meeting clients in town? You’re in luck! Your Workbar Virtual Business Address plan also gives you access to utilize our state-of-the-art conference rooms one hour per month. Our rooms are equipped for different types of meetings and events, and help you make the most of your meeting.
Need to Use Workbar Spaces More Often?
In addition to your complimentary access to Workbar spaces, as a member of the Virtual Business Address plan you'll receive discounted rates towards additional meeting room hours and day passes.
An Amazing Community: Networking & Events
Your Boston Virtual Office plan not only gives you access an address in some of the city’s most desirable neighborhoods, but it also includes access to Workbar's member digital platform where you'll be able to take advantage of a range of community-based services, including access to our member directories, discussions, account management, community events and more.