Brighton Coworking and office space
A MODERN WORKPLACE CONCEPT IN BRIGHTON
Workbar Brighton is the newest concept in coworking – a coworking space within the Brighton Staples store. Workbar at Staples locations give members more options to work from convenient spaces and allow them to enjoy a broad network of professionals to tap into.
AWESOME ALL-INCLUSIVE AMENITIES
Flexible coworking membership plans
A great option for freelancers, business owners or remote workers needing a flexible office available at all times. Great for community building, business meetings and collaboration. Full-Time members get full-24/7 access to Workbar's spaces, and 5 hours of meeting room time per month.
Workbar's Part-Time plan is perfect for on-the-go professionals needing a business space to meet with clients, network and get things done without distractions. Part-Time members get access to Workbar spaces up to 5 days a month with 2 hours of meeting room time per month.
Whether you live or work out of town or you want to give up your PO box, Workbar's amenity-packed Virtual Office plan offers a flexible and affordable solution within some of the most desirable addresses in Boston and beyond.
Want the benefits of a coworking space without sacrificing privacy? Our private offices allow you to choose when you want to network with the dynamic Workbar community and when you want to work from your own stylishly designed office.
Private Office Space Amenities
- Your own private office configured to meet your needs.
- Comes with lockable storage, furniture, and whiteboards.
- Flexible month-to-month membership plans.
- A range of spaces that accommodate up to 10 members.
- Access to all Workbar amenities.
- Access to all Workbar events and networking opportunities.
- Each office member gets 5 hours of meeting room time per month. Groups of 4+ will get a maximum of 40 hours a month.