Modern, Wellness-Focused Offices Available Immediately
With a large number of professionals seeking to go back to the workplace after months of operating from home, companies of all sizes are finding themselves in need of office space to complement or replace their HQs and support their employees’ needs.
Renting an office or a team suite within a remote workspace allows companies to safely manage and plan the return of employees to the workplace without having to make rushed decisions or overspend in last-minute office renovations.
Whether you are looking to rent a temporary office for a couple of months while upgrading your HQs to accommodate the new needs and demands of the workforce, or need a temporary workspace to offer to your remote employees indefinitely, Workbar’s office space offers all the amenities and flexibility you and your team need to do their best work.
With a wide portfolio of temporary office space available across our Greater Boston locations, Workbar’s short term office spaces are ideal for independent professionals and for large and small teams.
Our private month-to-month office space and enterprise team suites offer companies full commodities including ergonomic furniture, fast and secure wifi, access to modern conference, receptionist service, and more.
All of our temporary office space solutions feature:
Best-in-class safety features
Our offices and common areas are modern and convenient and have been meticulously designed to ensure your team stays healthy and safe at work.
No Long-Term Commitments
With Workbar’s temporary office space, you have the flexibility to decide how long you want to stay a member, and ever don’t need to sign a long-term contract.
No Move-In Fees
You need office space and you need it now. With our on-demand offices, you don’t need to worry about move-in fees, or security deposits. Just bring your laptop and get to work!
You can forget about waiting lists and pre-term agreements. Our large portfolio of offices and suites means our team can work with yours to find a suitable office solution immediately.
in The Safest Office in Town
While remaining productive and efficient at work is crucial for employers, at the moment, taking care of the safety and wellbeing of employees is the top priority.
This is why at Workbar we have upgraded all of our private offices (and the common areas available to office users such as meeting rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and cafe) with best-in-class safety features that ensure employees feel comfortable and cared for while at work.
Designed specifically to prioritize the health and wellness of its occupants, our spaces now include desk dividers, touchless booking devices, enhanced cleaning protocols, a mask use policy, and reduced capacity to ensure distancing is possible and comfortable. Additionally, our temporary offices boast elements like natural sunlight and improved air quality for ultimate comfort.
Featured Office Space:
Our Boylston street location not only offers luxurious and conveniently located office spaces and team suites, but it highlights premium, wellness-enhancing such as large windows, natural sunlight, purified water, and an air monitoring system.
Designed to ensure the wellness and comfort of its occupants, this location is the only remote workspace in the world to have achieved prestigious WELL Certification. At Workbar Back Bay, you and your team will enjoy increased productivity while feeling safe and cared for.
Temporary Office Space, Conveniently Located in Greater Boston
Workbar’s ample network of coworking and month-to-month office space allows us to accommodate you and your team in a variety of prime locations in Greater Boston. Whether you are looking to work or take public transport to work, or you prefer to drive, we have temporary office rentals that suits your needs.
If you want to keep your team inside the city, our urban short term office spaces such as Workbar Downtown and Workbar Cambridge – Central Square are great options.
If you prefer to stay away from the busyness of the city and want to give your team a smart, fully equipped temporary office space closer to home, just outside of Boston, our suburban locations including Burlington, Needham, Norwell and Arlington will be an excellent alternative.
REMOTE WORKSPACES WHEREVER YOU NEED THEM
Inspiring, flexible workspaces within 20 minutes from anywhere in Greater Boston.
Office Space Sizes and Prices
Utilizing flexible remote workspaces to provide a smart, dedicated work location for employees is an ideal option for companies and teams of all sizes. Within our coworking locations in Greater Boston, we have suitable office space to fit independent professionals as well as select teams, startups and corporate staff.
Temporary office spaces at Workbar are available starting at $1,100/month.
Our offerings include:
- Personal Offices (1 person)
- Team Offices for 2 people
- Team Offices for 3 people
- Team Offices for 4 people
- Team Offices for 5 people
- Team Offices for 6 people
- Team Offices for 7 people
- Team Offices for 8 people
- Team Offices for 9 people
- Team Offices for 10 people
- High-end, turnkey enterprise team suites for large teams of up to 60 members.
Our short term office space prices vary depending on the size of the office, the amenities the space includes, and the location. All our office prices include all services and space commodities and require no move-in fees or long-term commitments.
If you are looking for specific pricing or to customize an office to your team’s needs, please get in with our remote work expert or to take a tour of our temporary work spaces.
When Will You Need Temporary Office Space?
There are many cases in which companies and independent professionals might find themselves in need of temporary office space.
- With many teams now working fully remote, mostly from home, due to COVID19, providing flexible, temporary office space for staff is a great alternative for companies who want to prioritize employee wellbeing and productivity and help have a smooth transition back to presential work.
- Companies might need flexible office space for a few months while they upgrade their core office to make it suitable for their employees to return amid the pandemic and to accommodate the new needs and demands of the workforce in terms of health and safety in the workplace.
- Many might choose to rent temporary office space to supplement the space available in their HQs. With most companies reducing their office capacities, it becomes crucial to add additional workspaces if they want to offer the comfort and amenities of a smart office to their entire staff.
- You might need a short term office rental if you are a fast-growing company. If you have been hiring many new employees and your current office is starting to feel small, it might be time to look for a monthly office rental until you can secure a larger office.
- If you are a company with seasonal employees, you might want a short-term office space rental to place those employees and keep your office from becoming too busy during peak seasons.
- If you have just ended an office lease and haven’t been able to secure your next space, it is a great option to rent temporary office space until you can find your next lease.
- Construction delays are not uncommon in commercial real estate. In case you are moving to a new office and there are delays in the renovations, a short-term office space can be your saving grace.
Get It Done
and Leave the Rest to Us
At Workbar, all of our spaces, including temporary office space, are designed to help our members grow, innovate and achieve their goals, that’s why we offer all-inclusive amenities that allow you to focus on what really matters: getting things done.
Workbar Month-to-Month Office Spaces includes:
- Complimentary water, coffee and tea
- Complimentary fruit and snacks
- A full-time, on-site remote work expert to support members’ needs
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and cleaning services
- Best-in-class safety features to prioritize employee health and wellbeing
- Mail handling