Workbar Safety Policies
We care about your well-being. Workbar’s commitment to the health of our members has been the core value that has driven the fundamental design of our spaces since day one. We do not take our current responsibility to deliver the safest workspace lightly.
To protect our members and staff, Workbar is closely monitoring the ongoing events around COVID-19 and the Delta variant, following CDC guidance and has implemented the following key safety measures:
1. Require proof of vaccination from our members
On May 29, 2021, Workbar began requiring proof of vaccination for all members who visit any of our physical locations. Our policy is as follows:
- A mask is not required if members are fully vaccinated.
- To go maskless, members must provide proof of vaccination through our simple online vaccine verification form.
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated will need to continue to wear a mask and socially distance when at Workbar.
- All guests and non-members in the space will be required to wear a mask when not in a private office or meeting room.
- Our Community Managers strictly enforce this policy and confirm that members who are not wearing masks while at Workbar have verified their vaccination status.
Recent updates to this policy:
- Effective August 19, 2021, following the latest mandate from the Town of Arlington, Workbar Arlington requires a mask to be worn at all times while indoors. This policy is effective only at Workbar Arlington and not other Workbar locations.
2. Mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees of Workbar
On July 22, 2021, Workbar mandated the COVID-19 vaccination for all in-person team members requiring that team members must be fully vaccinated no later than Tuesday September 7, 2021. As one of the first businesses to mandate vaccination, Workbar stands firm on protecting our team, our members and the larger Greater Boston community.
3. Continue to be the safest place to work outside your home
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Workbar has put the health and safety of our community first. Our team developed best-in-class safety and design measures, making modifications to our spaces, leveraging our technology infrastructure for touchless interactions and underwent comprehensive reconfigurations to accommodate distancing precautions. Our current mask and vaccination policy are a continuation of our effort to be the safest place to work outside of your home. This is not a reinvention for us, rather a demonstration of our values at the highest level and a deepening level of commitment to your wellbeing. As we continue to monitor the ongoing events surrounding COVID-19, we will make necessary updates to our policies to keep you safe.