Bring back collaboration and drive productivity, while preserving the autonomy and flexibility your employees expect.
Workplace Mobility lets you implement a hybrid work model – quickly and easily – and it’s completely customizable as business needs shift.
HEALTH. DENTAL. FLEXIBLE WORK. THE NEW BENEFIT EMPLOYEES NEED.
Empower your people to do their best work with distraction-free workspaces, plus tech-optimized, safe meeting spaces conveniently located around Greater Boston – all for just $199 per pass.
Each all-access pass includes:
- 10 days per month of open coworking at any location
- 5 hours per month of meeting room time
- 1 user simultaneously
- Real-time data on which employees are working, when and where
THE WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE
Gathering at headquarters every day is no longer viable for everyone. Many workers also need a space outside of the home to do their best work. Tomorrow’s work model is blended – and it’s easier to implement than you think.
- SAY HELLO TO HUB & SPOKE
Your central HQ is a hub for employees, while satellite workspaces are the “spokes” that offer workers flexibility and new ways to collaborate.
- A REAL WIN-WIN
When people work closer to home, companies save money and employees enjoy better work-life balance and well-being. Satisfaction soars.
- FLEXIBILITY FOR ALL
As needs change, businesses can seamlessly scale up or down in terms of the space they need. This means less wasted overhead.
GO HYBRID. HERE’S HOW.
Future-proof your business, the easy way.
Make Workplace Mobility work for your team
Passes are purchased in packs and distributed across your team to use on demand, with one user using each pass at any given time. One single pass can be shared by up to four people. The program has a 5-pass minimum. If you have a team of 40, you could purchase 10 passes to share between the whole team, with 10 of you working from any location simultaneously.
Let employees make Workbar work for them
Give your people the autonomy to work where they want, when they want, how they want – and they’ll repay you with their best work yet. With a Workplace Mobility Pass, employees can choose the locations that work for them.
Measure. Learn. Thrive.
Real-time data insights let you see how Workplace Mobility is working for your teams to help you better manage your business. View analytics on who is using which space, as well as when and how they’re using it for more informed decisioning.
Easily customizable with no commitments
Each pass is $199/month and can be used as a short-term perk, a long-term employee benefit, or a permanent hybrid-work solution. Workbar’s usage data lets you make the best choices for your team and your budget.
LESS RISK. MORE REWARD.
Commercial real estate will never be the same again
Future-thinking companies are working out exactly how they’ll support the hybrid work model of the future – as well as finding smart ways to improve their bottom line. An agile approach to officing lets them respond quickly to sudden changes, making flexibility work in their favor.
Here’s how Workbar is making work work for businesses across the region:
A finance company that previously worked from a central HQ with 100 employees in Boston
The company needed to shift from the old model to offer employees more flexibility in where and how they work. They came up with the following hybrid approach:
- 1-2 smaller city hub locations
- Suburban spoke locations
- Flexible work-from-home policy
25 Workplace Mobility Passes, which includes:
- 250 days of coworking at any Workbar location each month
- 125 hours of meeting room time each month for zoom calls or team breakout sessions
- Up to 25 employees at Workbar each day
Total cost: $4,975/month
A large analytics company that previously worked from a central HQ with 300 employees in Cambridge
Post-pandemic, the company needed to rethink their approach to work as employees had grown accustomed to working from home and wanted more options. They came up with the following hybrid approach:
- 1 city hub location
- Multiple spoke locations
- Flexible work-from-home policy
75 workplace mobility passes, which includes:
- 750 days of coworking at any Workbar location each month
- 375 hours of meeting room time each month for zoom calls or team breakout sessions
- Up to 75 employees at Workbar each day
Total cost: $14,925/month
SEE WHAT WORKBAR CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Our Workplace Mobility Program:
- Makes you a more attractive, flexible employer to current and future employees
- Enables employees to meet, connect and collaborate in safe and productive spaces
- Delivers wellness-focused office spaces that reflect positively on your brand
- Gives access to expert on-site staff to ensure your team feels safe and supported
- Provides usage metrics and real-time data to show how your team is using the program
Your employees get:
- More ways to do their best work
- Space to meet colleagues freely and safely across the region at any time
- Shortened commute time
- Less isolation, at-home distractions and communication difficulties
- A safe environment to get work done away from home
- Increased employer satisfaction
- Convenient locations
- The office as we knew it is over. More choices for when and how to work promote better innovation and creativity. Each all-access pass includes 10 days per month at any location.
- Tech-enabled collaboration
- Access to meeting rooms let employees gather, share ideas and bring back the lost art of socializing. Our easy scheduling tool lets you book regular or ad hoc meetings at any location.
- Flexible usage
- Distributing passes across your team puts flexibility into the hands of employees. They can use their pass whenever they need it – or share with a teammate when they don’t. One pass can be shared by up to 4 people.
- Advanced safety measures
- Workbar has been committed to workspace wellness for more than a decade. Best-in-class safety measures give employees peace of mind so they can do their best work.
- Decisioning data
- Our proprietary technology platform gives you access to important data points on how your team is utilizing the program so you can make strategic real estate decisions.
WORKBAR WORKPLACE MOBILITY PROGRAM FAQ
A hybrid approach to work encourages better work-life balance and can result in higher productivity. Employees are asking for increased autonomy and flexibility, shortened commute times, better delineation between work and home, and safe ways to collaborate with colleagues.
Having a place to call home is important to many companies. Since the pandemic, employees have grown accustomed to new ways of working, and employers that support flexible work arrangements will be more competitive in attracting and retaining top talent.
For companies looking to future-proof their workplace, flexible workspaces can make all the difference. The Workplace Mobility Program offers affordable, sharable workspace passes that help your team do its best work
The Workplace Mobility Program gives your people access to our network of locations across Greater Boston as part of your membership. You and your team can choose where to work, each day.
We get it! Fill out the above form to let us know you’re interested. We’ll add you to our list and reach out to check in and see what your needs are in the future.
The Workplace Mobility Program requires at least 5 passes to be active at any given time.
Each pass can be used by up to 4 people. The program allows one user at any location simultaneously, so when your pass is not in use share it with up to 3 other people!
There is an initial, one-time setup fee of $25/person or $500/50 people.